Important Phone Numbers:
- Emergency, Fire, Police, Medical Assistance: 911
- Police (Non-Emergency): (305)-476-5423
- Medicaid: 1-(866)-762-2237
- CMS Customer Service Line: 1-(866)-202-1132
- Waiver: (305)-377-7133
- EQ Health Solution: 1-(855)-444-3747
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1-(800)-962-2873
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-(800)-500-1119
- Miami Dade Health Department: (305)-324-2400
- Emergency Management: (305)-468-5400
- Human Resources: (305)-375-1589
- Special Mother’s In Action Foundation: (786)-817-0239
Here we’ve provided our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed below please contact us in the form provided under the “Contact Us” tab.
Home Health Agencies bring their services to the private homes of patients in need of skilled care related to their diagnosis, including, but not limited to, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), and Behavioral therapists.
The length of service is determined by the goals of care. The amount, frequency and time period of the services needs to be reasonable and the conditions of the patient must be improved and maintained through therapy.
Home Health Aide patients are recertified after each 180-day episode of care after the initial period of 60-days. Medicaid does not limit the number of continuous episode re-certifications for patients who continue to be eligible for the home health benefit.
No, there are many services provided without being homebound.
The Medicaid home health aide benefit covers from 2-24 hours of care.
For Home Health care patients, medical equipment and supplies must be ordered by their physician and are 100% covered.
Our custom care plans provide just the right mix of services that preserve your loved ones’ independence, maintain their in-home safety, and enhance the quality of their lives. A Special Angel’s Touch accepts the following insurances/health care plans:
- Full Medicaid
- We also accept private pay services upon request